Monday, August 27, 2012

two weeks and counting.

This will be my blog that I'll be using while I'm studying abroad at Kingston University! I leave in exactly two weeks from Chicago! I don't actually start classes until Sept. 24 and I'll be back in the USA on December 17.

I have wanted to study abroad since I was in high school. I thought it sounded like so much fun to leave the USA for a few months and immerse myself in a new culture. So when I started the process back in January to study at Kingston and since then, it has felt like I am finally accomplishing one of my dreams.

Here is a link to Kingston's website if you guys want to check out where I'll be studying for three months!

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/



I'll be posting a blog once or twice a week, at least I hope to! I'll be posting hundreds of pictures on Facebook too, so keep a look-out for those!


I feel so blessed to have this opportunity and I can't wait to see and experience everything the UK has to offer! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you belong in London anyway. As Jon Green said, "She was a 20-year-old British socialite trapped in the body of a 16-year-old girl." This was you.

    ReplyDelete