Tuesday, September 11, 2012

the longest 2 days of my life.

Monday, September 10
7:20- Woken up by my siblings as they said their goodbyes.
8:00- Showered and dressed
9:00- Lunch with mum
11:20- Arrive at Muskegon Airport for 12:05 flight
11:40 (Chicago Time now): Arrive in Chicago
6:10- Flight to London delayed 50 minutes
7:10- Board plane
8:00- Take-off

Tuesday, September 11
9:20- Land in London
12:30- Leave airport
1:30- Arrive at Kingston for orientation

And I haven't left yet.

I haven't been to my home stay yet. I haven't ate since 8 AM this morning. I haven't showered. I haven't even changed my clothes yet. I am exhausted, sore, and grumpy.

Thankfully, I have all of tomorrow to do whatever I want. Like sleep. A lot.
However, I'm not letting this awful beginning ruin my experience!
I am already in love with Kingston, the city, and the surrounding area. It is all so beautiful and I'll post pictures when I finally get a moment to take some! Probably tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment