Tuesday, September 25, 2012

first day.

Well, that wasn't so bad.

I only had one class (Early Modern Britain and Europe) from one to three today. It seems like it will be an enjoyable class, especially since I have technically already studied Early Modern Europe through a couple different courses at Central.
The only thing I might have a hard time with is that the UK university system is based more on personal study, rather than assessment. I'm not going to take one test or quiz this semester, or really even have homework to turn in. My grades are based around a combination of a paper, portfolio, and a presentation. It's a little daunting, but I'm fairly confident in my paper writing abilities!

After class I had to wait a couple hours for my first Feminist Society meeting! It went well, they basically discussed what they hope to do during the next school year and all the events they have planned so far. It seems like a great society and I'm looking forward to being a part of it!

Tomorrow, I have two classes and then we're going to the London Premiere of THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER.
If I see Emma Watson, I might cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment