Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hello, my name is HPG.

Today, I went on a Harry Potter themed tour of London.

Oh my.
I stood where Emma, Rupert, Dan, and Jo stood at the Deathly Hallows part 2 premiere.
I stood where they filmed some of the scenes for different movies.
I was at Platform 9 3/4.
I geeked out.

It was kinda hectic tour, because we went on the Underground and I was not familiar with the tube at all. Without our tour guide, we would have been SOO lost.
There's a couple other stops I'd like to visit before I leave London, like Millenium Bridge (and obviously Leavesden Studios!!) but I really enjoyed the tour!

Tomorrow, Kingston is taking all of the international students to BRIGHTON for the day! I'm excited to see more of this beautiful country! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment