Wednesday, October 3, 2012

call me crazy but...

The thing I miss most about home (besides my loving family and crazy friends) is the food.

So, I am just starting my fourth week here in the good ol' UK and I'm starting to miss certain things like crazy. While I love the city, the pubs, my classes (not the school so much, but that's a rant for another time), and the people... I miss the greasy American fast food I'm used to.
Sure, they have McDonalds, Burger King, and Pizza Hut over here. But it's not the same.

I miss Menna's and Rallys. I miss Mountain Dew icees. I miss Spanky's pizza and breadsticks.

But they do have top notch chips (fries) over here that I eat all the time. Really healthy, I know. But I walk everywhere so I've actually lost weight since being here. So ha!

But yea, this was basically a blog stating how much I miss fattening food.

And my friends and family. Because I really do miss you guys a lot. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment